DAILY ONLINE NEWS FROM AROUND THE WEB

CLICK "ONLINE NEWS TODAY" IN THE MENU BAR ABOVE TO GET THE LATEST IMPORTANT AND INTERESTING ARTICLES, IMAGES AND VIDEOS FROM AROUND THE WORLD.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Brooklyn Art Instructor seeking work with Cetaceans

Hello Art Mackay!

     I am seeking employement that could bring me closer to contact, research and advocacy with whales. As someone who runs such a website documenting the beauty and research of these animals I imagine you would understand why.  My most recent employment is that of a collegiate Professor in Fine Art but my employment history is incredibly diverse.  I would like to engage my attention to detail and focused work ethic to the study of these creatures. My personal art works are greatly inspired by marine life.

Best to you and hope you are having a good year,

Claudia Dishon

Instructor Art History and Studio Art
315 Lincoln Place, #3i
Brooklyn NY 11238
502.905.4907

1 comment:

  1. Please seek work with free cetaceans. Cetaceans in captivity live in small cement tanks where they are forced to perform for dead fish separated from family and friends. All you can see there is sadness. Thank-you for supporting the people of the sea in the ocean where they belong.

    ReplyDelete