DAILY ONLINE NEWS FROM AROUND THE WEB

CLICK "ONLINE NEWS TODAY" IN THE MENU BAR ABOVE TO GET THE LATEST IMPORTANT AND INTERESTING ARTICLES, IMAGES AND VIDEOS FROM AROUND THE WORLD.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

RE: Research Inquiry

Dear Mr. MacKay

My name is Sharif Virani and I am an Environmental Scientist interesting in gaining further experience in aquatic research, specifically aquatic biodiversity conservation and research of this nature. I recently relocated to Vancouver from Ottawa for a contract with a local clean technology company ( Westport Innovations ) and upon completion of the contract thought that I might search around for any opportunities within the area of aquatic conservation prior to heading back to Ontario- where opportunities of this nature are few and far between. I found your contact information listed on your website and thought that I might contact you regarding any possible and potential research positions that you may have or be aware of in this field. If you know of any positions or could put me in contact with someone who might I would very much greatly appreciate it. 

Please note that while I am located in Vancouver for the time being I would be open to relocating in order to gain further experience in the field.

Thank you in advance,

Sincerely,


--
Sharif Virani
Mobile: 613.864.2808

No comments:

Post a Comment