DAILY ONLINE NEWS FROM AROUND THE WEB

CLICK "ONLINE NEWS TODAY" IN THE MENU BAR ABOVE TO GET THE LATEST IMPORTANT AND INTERESTING ARTICLES, IMAGES AND VIDEOS FROM AROUND THE WORLD.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Seeking Possible Job Opening

Jahn Laboratory, SUNY ESFImage via WikipediaTo Whom it May Concern, 
My name is Carolyn Miller and I graduated from SUNY-College of Environmental Science and Forestry in May of 2010. 


My career focus is wildlife ecology and I am hoping to get more field experience before I apply for my masters. I would love to discuss any possible openings that you may know of near the east coast (preferably) although not exclusively. 


I sincerely hope to hear back from you. 


Carolyn Miller


We don't have Carolyn's contact info. Can you send it Carolyn so we can add it to this post?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment