DAILY ONLINE NEWS FROM AROUND THE WEB

CLICK "ONLINE NEWS TODAY" IN THE MENU BAR ABOVE TO GET THE LATEST IMPORTANT AND INTERESTING ARTICLES, IMAGES AND VIDEOS FROM AROUND THE WORLD.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

ICELAND: New research website from Chiara Bertulli


I am contacting you all as I am launching my new research website (www.faxa-cetacean.org) in these days and I wanted to inform you all about that.
On the website you can find information about the research I have been doing in Iceland in the last four years as well as read about my PhD plan for the upcoming three years.

Enjoy!

Chiara


Chiara Bertulli Ph.D.
Faxaflói Cetacean Research
Principal Investigator/Research Coordinator
c/o Reykjavík Whale-watching Company
Ægisgardur 7
101 Reykjavík
Iceland 


Get the photos and subscribe at http://fundywhale.blogspot.com.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment