DAILY ONLINE NEWS FROM AROUND THE WEB

CLICK "ONLINE NEWS TODAY" IN THE MENU BAR ABOVE TO GET THE LATEST IMPORTANT AND INTERESTING ARTICLES, IMAGES AND VIDEOS FROM AROUND THE WORLD.

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Bio Student from Belgium Seeking work as a volunteer.


Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a Marine Biology student from Belgium and I am currently looking for a possibility to work as a volunteer with marine mammals. I have heard about your whale and dolphin program and I would love to apply for voluntary work.

I have previously worked with seals in a Seal Rehabilitation and Research Centre and I am currently helping out at a dog and cat shelter. In addition, I am one of the four presidents of a Animal Rights Organization. Our current projects involve saving a previously mistreated Vasa parrot from his cage by building him a large aviary.

I would be very thankful if you sent me information about how to apply for voluntary work at your centre.

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,
Sandra Balbierz

No comments:

Post a Comment