DAILY ONLINE NEWS FROM AROUND THE WEB

CLICK "ONLINE NEWS TODAY" IN THE MENU BAR ABOVE TO GET THE LATEST IMPORTANT AND INTERESTING ARTICLES, IMAGES AND VIDEOS FROM AROUND THE WORLD.

Monday, April 26, 2010

A Whale of a Job Wanted 1.


Dear Sir Mackay,

I read your post on the blog, and it seems like an excellent idea to have some sort of a candidate database! You can find my resume and a photo attached.

The link to my linkedin profile is http://be.linkedin.com/in/melodyvandenacker

In summary:

"I hold an MSc. in Biology - environmental sciences and have always had a passion for marine mammals. I am mostly interested in fieldwork, research and teaching or guiding. Furthermore I am enthusiastic, driven, creative and have an empathic personality.
And last but not least I am eager to learn."

And I would like to use the opportunity to thank you for your wonderful blog! : )

Kind regards,
Melo


 P Save a tree...please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to!

1 comment: