DAILY ONLINE NEWS FROM AROUND THE WEB

CLICK "ONLINE NEWS TODAY" IN THE MENU BAR ABOVE TO GET THE LATEST IMPORTANT AND INTERESTING ARTICLES, IMAGES AND VIDEOS FROM AROUND THE WORLD.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sorry about post!!!

Someone managed to get a spam post through since the post setting was not, as I thought it was, set to require approval.

My apology. This can happen now and again. If you see this one please ignore it. Truly,  I don't push cheap degrees or financial, health, or sexual aids.

Actually, I have a degree already, I am an upstanding citizen and for my age I am in the best of health ... spectacular even!!! Well, except for my finger which I hit with my roofing hammer. As my little daughter said many years ago ... "It's poipel, daddy!"

Thanks for your understanding!
Art

2 comments:

  1. I wrote the following in response to an email inquiring why I would send spam. For your edification this was my reply:

    As you will see in my "Sorry" post, this piece of shit got through since the post review button wasn't clicked. Fundy Whale has been going a long time, so I'm not sure how this happened, although Google has been doing some upgrading recently and something might have been reset. Or perhaps I'm just getting old.

    I probably learned about this at the same time you did ... not pleased. I've put a lot of hours into my sites and for folks to even think I would stoop to the vile behaviour that these low-life perpetuate, is a huge piss-off.

    In fact, I'm thinking about changing ILQW so that external posting is by invitation or through members only. That's a real shame because it has worked really well until recently, but I really don't need this crap in my life. There is enough of it to go around now that we're selling out all the assets of NB. Anything you would like? Campobello maybe? I'm sure Shawn would be pleased to discuss it with you. Probably a dollar would do it!!!

    There that feels better ... okay?

    Cheers
    Art

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol Owens10:36 AM

    Attaboy, Art. Don't hold back, tell them what you really feel. you can help protect NB, and whales, but everyone has problems with spam...your site has been admirably free up to now; so you must be doing a lot right.
    Carol Owens
    Oak Island, NC--on the right whale migratory track...

    ReplyDelete